Gulf Coast Care Daphne, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
We need your brains, ambition and passion to help people with their daily living activities and give peace of mind to the family of those you serve. Working with us will give you financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll get recognized for your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference in the lives of others.
What You'll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Gulf Coast Care and look for people with a similar mindset:
You're honest, energetic and approachable type, and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short a smile and take real pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don't mind getting a little dirty... this could include (but not limited to) providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
You don't have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways- this could include (but not limited to) providing medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range-of-motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- A current TB skin test or willing to obtain one.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) license if preferred
- 6 months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
- Paid training and development
- Extremely positive work environment
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love- join Gulf Coast Care! Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more about the position and requirements after you apply.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online at https://rahwestmobile.clearcareonline.com/apply/ or give us a call at (251) 459.8671 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.