We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician/Installer to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Paid holidays, Paid Vacation, Pension Plan, and Uniforms
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- 5 year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.