Job Title: Senior Digital Designer, Layout and Design
You will provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers on the team. Creating visual concepts and ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers is essential to this role. With expert knowledge of our brand(s), you are responsible for elevating and evolving those concepts developed by yourself and the other designers on the team, from layout and design of ads, brochures, and digital assets to delivering final print-ready files and digital assets for multiple uses. You think outside the box and are comfortable disrupting the status quo.
You'll be adept with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, accomplished working in XD and comfortable working in a mobile-first environment. You have an eye for detail and design that sets you apart from your peers. You'll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative, designing for both print and digital briefs.
You'll be required to take your work from concept to completion. From idea generation to completing final print-ready mechanicals for print projects such as brochures and marketing collateral to assets for web and social. You will primarily be responsible for developing creative concepts and applying your design skills across a range of media, so an eye for detail and the ability to work fast and faultlessly are both essential.
Managing tasks of your own workload, as well as that of junior members of the team, using our online project management tools is important. You must possess the ability to manage multiple projects at once, taking ownership of your work and delivering end results that surpass the initial brief.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Working with the ecomm/digital development teams in designing web assets
- Designing new and updating current print materials following brand guidelines
- Collaborating with writers and marketing partners daily
- Providing quality control over your own work
- Following best practices with the copy and creative teams
- Working efficiently against multiple deadlines simultaneously
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Graphic Design or related field
- 4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- 1 year of project management experience
- Skilled knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically in the latest version of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD
- Skilled proficiency developing creative campaign concepts
- Skilled understanding of dielines, Pantone color and CYMK color processes for packaging development