Job Title: Residential Installer/Pre-Wire Technician
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Have you become a guru of the Smart Home or Office Technology exploding in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video, automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that promote work & family collaboration, entertainment, and education especially during these unprecedented times? If you do, then be with an organization that is exploding with growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
The Pre-Wire Technician provides the installation of infrastructure for use in low-voltage systems; music systems, video systems and control systems in residential and commercial projects in construction environments. The majority of day to day responsibilities include wiring of new homes, termination and labeling and toning of wires, installation of devices in walls and enclosures. The majority of the projects are with-in the geographical region of New England, some projects will require travel outside of typical working region.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Typical work schedule is Monday thru Friday 6AM to 4:00PM and will include installation. Overtime may be required.
- Under the daily direction of the Production Manager will focused on the installation of infrastructure components in construction environments.
- Responsibilities include wiring of new homes, termination and labeling and toning of wires, installation of devices in walls and enclosures.
- Travel to and from assigned projects in company vehicles.
- Will train to gain knowledge to troubleshoot installed systems and service existing installations.
- Provide and maintain your hand tools for your position.
- Communicate with supervisors critical issues in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management as needed.
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience required, highly prefer in AV integration, low-voltage wiring, construction, audio, or related field.
- A positive, can-do attitude and flexibility to change gears and solve problems.
- A positive sense of urgency and focused effort on daily workflow and project requirements.
- Self-managed and ability to work in varied environments as required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of up to 100 feet.
- Operate a motor vehicle with a valid State issued drivers permit.
- Aptitude for understanding and assisting others with technology and construction practices.