Job Title: Residential Installer/Finish Technician
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Have you become a guru of the Smart Home or Office Technology exploding in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video, automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that promote work & family collaboration, entertainment, and education especially during these unprecedented times? If you do, then be with an organization that is exploding with growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
The Finish Technician position is to provide the installation of electronic based components into finished environments. The systems are for use in low voltage systems; music systems, video systems and control systems in residential and commercial projects. The majority of day to day responsibilities include placement of finished components, wiring of systems, termination and labeling and toning of wires, and configuration of devices to work within the space in which they have been installed. The majority of the projects are with-in the geographical region of New England, some projects will require travel outside of typical working region.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Typical work schedule is Monday thru Friday 6AM to 4:00PM and will include installation. Overtime may be required.
- Some project sites will require travel and over-night trips.
- Under the daily direction of the Production Manager will focused on the installation of infrastructure components in construction environments.
- The typical day will include the installation of finished components in finished environments.
- Responsibilities include wiring of systems, termination and labeling and toning of wires, installation of devices in spaces, walls and enclosures.
- Configuration of installed components to best perform in the installation of the system.
- Troubleshoot installed systems and service existing installations.
- Provide and maintain your hand tools for your position.
- Communicate with supervisors critical issues in a timely manner.
- Travel to and from assigned projects in company vehicles.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management as needed.
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Requires minimum 3 year work experience, highly preferred in AV integration, low-voltage, construction, audio, or related industry.
- A positive, can-do attitude and flexibility to change gears and solve problems.
- Work with a sense of urgency and focused effort on daily workflow and project requirements.
- Self-managed and ability to work in varied environments as required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of up to 100 feet.
- Operate a motor vehicle with a valid State issued drivers permit.
Aptitude for understanding and assisting others with technology and construction practices