Job Title: Project Manager, Advertising & Content Projects
The Project Manager is responsible for production planning, tracking, monitoring and facilitating Photo/Video/Content Production marketing efforts and final deliverable s in support of monthly promotional plans, events and product promotions as assigned. The Advertising and Content Project Manager ensures that every step and process is handled seamlessly, documented, holds the source of truth for promotional process and delivers with no errors or timing issues. Projects include various advertising efforts such as Digital/Broadcast Videos, TV Ads, Marketing Event Photo/Video Content, Event Coverage, Product Demo Videos, Blog Articles, Photo Shoots and more.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for project management of Video, Photo and Audio tactics
- Review project information, assess requirements and oversee project tracking for all Content Projects including Digital/Broadcast, Product Demo videos, Social Media content, Blog Articles, Event Coverage, and more; ensure responsible parties supply sufficient info according to deadlines; alert Stakeholders to all dependencies and potential complications; schedule Production Dates according to Business standards/needs and established SLAs.
- Create, oversee, and maintain detailed Production Schedules based on various Marketing Tactic and Content Calendars
- Work with Creative and Content teams to establish Shot Lists when needed.
- Support Production teams in procurement of featured products for photo/video shoots based on supplied Shot Lists.
- Monitor all assigned Tactical Due dates and alert Department management of potential constraints including team capacity, missing information, and other dependencies; Review and re prioritize Tactic Production dates when necessary.
- Post, Monitor and provide direction in all assigned Proofs; Ensure all necessary feedback/approvals have been received, and schedule concurrent actions accordingly.
- Attend and contribute to weekly Production Meetings with Creative and Marketing teams; ensure priorities are aligned.
- Attend and contribute to Campaign Status meetings with Marketing/Creative teams.
- Advise Leadership on all project dependencies/complications and advise on solutions.
- Use Workflow Management system to track projects and record all decisions / direction / delays / issues collected, keeping project status and information communicated to all up-to-date.
- Support with additional Special Projects (branding updates, tactical experimentation, etc) when required.
Budget and Invoice Management:
- Record production expenses incurred during project production, and report to Department Leadership
Additional duties as assigned.
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Project Management Certification (PMP or similar) -( certification desired but not required)
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in business/marketing-related field
- Minimum 6 years of marketing project management and/or Photo/Video Production Management experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience).
- Experience working within Project Management Systems (such as JIRA, Base Camp, Quickbase, Workfront, Wrike, etc)
- Mac/PC operating proficiency
- Basic understanding of delivering and producing various types of marketing tactics (ie Print, Web Development, Email, Video/Radio Advertisements, Social Media Campaigns)