Do you love music and have a passion for sales and business development? Do you have a natural inclination to put your customers first and support their needs? The Outbound Sales Representative (or, Gear Advisor as we call these rock star Associates!) is empowered and responsible for managing all facets of the customer experience. He/she will be responsible for establishing, servicing, and maintaining a customer base in an Omni channel environment.
The Gear Advisor is the "face" of our business and expected to provide our Customers with the best buying experience possible. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Manage all aspects of customer accounts.
• Perform Outbound calling and other revenue generating activities to increase existing revenue and develop new revenue
• Manage your book of business accounting for key KPIs including but not limited to net sales, margin %, call counts, and warranty coverage sales • Grow your customer database and build revenue
• Offer exceptional service taking advantage of all sales avenues to achieve and exceed goals.
• Understand and articulate the advantages of our company over the competition.
• Additional duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 2 years of relevant work experience
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient with standard business applications such as the internet and email
• Ability to successfully attain Level IV Product Certification in all product categories within allotted time scheduled.
• Ability to operate a computer and type 30 WPM.
To join our band you'll need the following experience: Rock and Roll Preferences:
• Recent graduates of a Music Business programs --- or alumni
People with music industry experience in retail sales or as a manufacturer's rep, Gear Heads: people who love talking about the latest new gear with others who share their passion
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• A strong knowledge, and real passion for the gear we sell
Musicians Why join the Gear Advisor Team?
• HUGE employee discounts on music gear and Guitar Center products
• An amazing culture! • Casual dress code -- wear shorts to work!
• Food trucks
• Video game rooms
• Ping Pong room (and tournaments!)
• Employee events, games and parties that make this a great place to work!
• Paid hands on training
• Employee Product Room, filled with cool music equipment!
• A robust, comprehensive benefits program including Gig Leave, to accommodate a musician's tour schedule
Love this gig and want to apply? Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!