Do you believe in the power of audio and video presented together with automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? Do you want to be a key player in an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with more music, and to develop generations of new musicians? If you do, then we have a position where you can find your sound. Top it off by being with a division that is helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
Purpose of the Job
GCPro Inside Sales is responsible for managing all facets of the customer experience for b2b clients. You would be responsible for establishing, servicing, and maintaining a customer base in an Omni channel environment and you will would be the "face" of our business and expected to provide our Customers with the best buying experience possible.
The notes a GCPro Inside Sales player will have to hit:
- Responsible for inside sales and reaching monthly quota.
- Advanced product knowledge to promote, recommend, and sell A/V/L products and services to b2b clients. Use consultative selling techniques to maximize customer satisfaction and results for new and existing orders.
- Articulate the advantages of our company over the competition.
- Interpret, translate, explain, and provide applicable, accurate, and appropriate information with respect to products and services, policy and procedure, account status, marketing promotions and campaigns, and explaining billing and shipping details.
- Summarize every interaction to prevent repeat contacts or cancellations. Adhere to quality standards, meeting sales and performance goals set by management.
- Stay informed of current policies/ procedures, competitive offers and products in order to position company products/services in a confident manner.
- Customer Focus: Meet the expectations and requirements of all customers and acts with customers in mind. Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect and handle customer information with the utmost confidentiality.
- Selling: Demonstrated ability to ask probing questions, use objection handling techniques, and correctly identify customer needs. Achieve sales performance expectations including products, sales, add-on sales, call handling metrics, and quality standards. Able to execute continuous quality control methods in the processing of all customer interactions to prevent any potential problems.
- Technology Skills: Navigate and learn new technology systems, equipment, and computer programs needed to fulfill communication, customer service, and business needs and expectations. Ability to utilize multiple software applications in a single transaction.
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required and 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with standard business applications such as the internet and email
- Ability to successfully obtain Level IV Product Certification in all product categories within allotted time scheduled.
- Experience in audio-visual-lighting industry knowledge is a big plus.
You will earn an hourly rate plus commissions and full company benefits including matching 401k!