Guitar Center's Director of Salesforce Development will oversee the technical success and delivery of Salesforce to our internal and external Omni-Channel customers. This role will be responsible for the Salesforce implementations and will be committed to deliver business value and personalized sales and service to Guitar Center's customers. This person must bring innovation and technical architecture designs to the Retail Omni-Channel 360 Customer experience, leveraging the Salesforce Platform and ecosystem. Preferably, this person has experience in Retail Contact Centers Sales and Service, Retail Stores Clienteling, and B2B Business units.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Oversee the technical support of Salesforce implementation and integrations with Customer Data Platform.
- Develop the design, execute implementation and manage maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
- Develop strong working relationship with 3rd party Vendors to manage the oversight of Salesforce Platform Development for all business units.
- Direct, prepare, and maintain business requirement documents, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, performance reporting, and other system documentation.
- Provide Production support to the Stores, Call center, B2B businesses, and related business units.
- Partner with business units to leverage IT resources to better understand customer experience, development opportunities, and potential improvements while providing strategic recommendations.
- Serve as the primary interface between inter-department mid-level management, third party vendors, and business leaders for all CRM initiatives.
- Work with other IT partners to ensure optimal performance, security, and integration of all applications.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Technology, Computer Science or Business Management. (or 4 years of equivalent work experience).
- 12 years of relevant work experience.
- 10 years of experience with Salesforce Architecture, Administration and Cloud Development.
- 10 years of experience with Salesforce integration with CTI and ERP.
- 7 years of experience leading teams.
- Experience with Software Development methodologies preferred SAFE/Agile including tool comparable to Jira & Confluence.
- Experience within IT Retail preferred.
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to craft lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
Why join us?
With a career at Guitar Center, you become part of the world's largest multichannel musical instrument retailer. Whether at our Stores, Contact Centers, Distribution Centers, or Support Center, Guitar Center employees have a common goal: to help people find their sound and fill the world with more music.
Love this gig and want to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.