Job Title: Audio Visual Integration Specialist
Position works Sat, Sun, Mon 8am - 5pm and Tues, Wed 4:30pm - 1:00am (Thur, Fri OFF)
- Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide remote support and system monitoring for clients throughout the US
- Proactively address system issues as they arise
- Knowledge of Control systems (Control4 / Savant / Crestron / Lutron) -- make basic code changes and troubleshooting
- Perform service tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner including, but are not limited to:
Responding to client requests via phone/email, System Checks, & Client Check in Calls
- Communicate proper steps and best practices to client for use of AV & Control system
- Remotely perform preventative maintenance of client systems (Via provided service tools)
- Perform remote installation of control programs (Control4 / Savant / Crestron / Lutron) Firmware -- upload and download
- Test integrated systems and components via remote access
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- 1-3+ Years Industry Experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of Windows applications, Microsoft Office, VPN access and web applications.
- Familiarity with Apple IOS products (Apple TV, iPad, Airport Express, iPhone/iTouch, OS10, etc.) as they relate to daily use for interfacing with and controlling integrated homes and/or home networks.
- Ability to navigate around PC and Mac computers.
- Able to navigate around PC, file structures, the control panel and command line prompts.
- Full understanding of the pre-wire, trim and final phases of a project, including proper use of all associated tools and jobsite safety
- Able to read and understand device layout drawings, engineered schematics and provide redline corrections and construction blueprints as they pertain to A/V industry.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Control4 system Composer -Pro & Putty programming)
- Ability to communicate with Clients from around the US over the phone
- Ability to multi-task and work in a timely manner for high profile client issues
- Flexibility to work with team for support coverage for call center hours if needed
- Position works Sat, Sun, Mon 8am - 5pm and Tues, Wed 4:30pm - 1:00am (Thur, Fri OFF)