Are you a talented Production Assistant looking to take your career to the next level? Have you become a guru of the Smart Home or Smart Office Technology emerging in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video with automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? If so then be with an organization that is exploding in growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
AVDG is looking for a stellar Production Assistant who will be responsible for providing top-notch production support at the AVDG headquarters to the key management including the Operations Manager and Production Manager, including assisting the project managers and help keep the business flowing and organized. We need someone with excellent organizational skills, strong MS Office products, systems & database skills, scheduling, and flexible to roll up your sleeves and drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Job Title: Production Assistant – AVDG
The purpose of this position will provide administrative support to the AVDG office headquarters and to management, operations, project managers, engineering and staff.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Manage multiple calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings. Coordinate meeting requests that require management attendance, booking conference rooms as appropriate.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
- Assist management with driving process, documenting SOP’s, and monthly forecasting
- Will work closely with the project manager’s compiling close out packets, follow up on arrival of ordered equipment, managing the follow up on different projects related to engineering documentation
- Respond to routine external correspondence. Type memos, payment requests, etc.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Additional duties as assigned (project based work), or any administrative duties to assist with running the AVDG San Jose office
To join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree a plus but not mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced proficiency with Outlook (specifically calendaring functionality)
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Advanced proficiency working in a travel site, such as Concur or Axiom (or a consumer travel site such as Expedia)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in a financial management or enterprise systems such as Solution 360, PeopleSoft, Basware, etc.
- Novice to Intermediate ability to read, analyze and interpret general business information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Novice to Intermediate proficiency with basic math, with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
- Must have excellent communication skills, flexible, and great personality.
- Experience with AV integration business is a plus.
There is tremendous growth and development opportunity in this position for the right individual looking for a career trajectory into management in operations, production, or project management in the future and learning about the AV Integration business.
Please note the office is currently based in San Jose, but the lease is up the end of this year and we will be relocating up North anywhere between San Jose and our San Rafael office, could be by San Leandro, Hayward area.