Guitar Center Kansas City, MO
- Expired: September 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to provide administrative support to assigned executives and departments.
- Manage multiple executive calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings. Coordinate meeting requests that require executive attendance, booking conference rooms as appropriate.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding with limited assistance when possible
- Meet and greet vendors, candidates, and other business partners
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
- Respond to routine external correspondence. Type memos, payment requests, etc.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Prepare monthly expense reports for Executives
- Additional duties as assigned (i.e. create and maintain database and spreadsheet files; support staff in project based work).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Intermediate proficiency working in a travel site, such as Concur or Axiom (or a consumer travel site such as Expedia)
- Intermediate proficiency in a financial management or enterprise performance management system such as PeopleSoft, Verian, etc.
- Novice ability to read, analyze and interpret general business information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Novice proficiency with basic math, with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Guitar Center