Job Title: Administrative Assistant in Finance (Temporary)
The purpose of this temporary job is to provide administrative support to the financial department.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
· Review correspondence and respond with limited assistance when possible
· Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents
· Respond to routine correspondence
· Additional duties as assigned: i.e. create and maintain database and spreadsheet files; support staff in project based work etc.
To join our band, you’ll need the following experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· 2 years of relevant work experience
· Intermediate to expert proficiency with Outlook (specifically calendaring functionality)
· Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint)
· Intermediate proficiency in a financial management or enterprise performance management system such as PeopleSoft, Basware, etc.
· Novice proficiency with basic math, ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages.