Are you a top performer Account Manager -Sales Professional with a passion for audiovisual integration? Have you become a guru of the Smart Office & Smart Home Technology exploding in the market? Do you believe in the power of audio, video, automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If you do, then be with an organization that is exploding with growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
Job Title: Account Manager
AVDG is looking for a stellar Account Manager who will be responsible for generating new business and sales of high-end audio-visual systems. Will work with engineers and other team members to ensure the seamless delivery of our systems to the clients and work maintaining and expanding relationships with clients of the organization by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Business development, cold calling, Internet, and other ways to develop new business.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs and identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer's overall needs, objectives and requirements and system designs.
- Performs site visit to document field condition (take pictures, verify room dimensions, check above ceiling).
- Writes up system description and start itemized equipment list to send to engineer for finalization.
- Develops AV functional diagram sketch of major components.
- Writes proposal, which must include areas of concern, scope of service, schedule and payment terms.
- Submits sales order package (PO, signed proposal, equipment, list, major contractors and schedule) Attend project meetings as required.
- Manages and oversees proposal (content) and prepares orders as required.
- Attends project completion & check-out meetings.
- Submit project completion form with warranty statement.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
- Prepares a plan for each account to identify what and how short and long term needs may be met
- Forecasts the demand for product(s) within assigned territory.
- Contacts customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
- Ensures that sales, engineering, and training departments provide post implementation support to assigned accounts / customers.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- Minimum of 2 years of Audio-Video Integration sales experience in commercial or residential sales environment.
- Proven success in developing clients and has produced millions of dollars in sales annually.
- Self-motivated, effective oral and written communication skills.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients and associates.
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Competitive, high achiever.
- Holds self-accountable for results.
- Work with a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- A drive for personal and professional success.