As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales of audio visual systems along with maintaining and expands relationships with clients of the organization by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Meets with clients to develop needs analysis.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements.
- Performs site visit to document field condition (take pictures, verify room dimensions, check above ceiling).
- Writes up system description and start itemized equipment list to send to engineer for finalization.
- Develops AV functional diagram sketch of major components.
- Writes proposal which must include areas of concern, scope of service, schedule and payment terms.
- Submits sales order package (PO, signed proposal, equipment, list, major contractors and schedule) Attend project meetings as required.
- Manages and oversees proposal (content) and prepares orders as required.
- Attends project completion & check-out meetings.
- Submit project completion form with warranty statement.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
- Prepares a plan for each account to identify what and how short and long term needs may be met
- Forecasts the demand for product(s) within assigned territory.
- Contacts customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
- Ensures that sales, engineering, and training departments provide post implementation support to assigned accounts / customers.
- Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters during product utilization.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or at least two years of AV sales experience in equivalent combination of education and experience.