Knowledge Services is actively seeking a Billing & Accounting Specialist for a contract opportunity with our client, the State of TN’s Department of Labor. This is a 6-month contract position located downtown Nashville, TN. Remote work is an option after first month onsite. This will be considered depending on the Resource’s performance and hands-on experience. State of TN contractors work 37.5 hours per week.
- Pull reports from Planview using parameters specified by the Manpower Billing Monitoring Toolkit and store PDF or Excel report images in a SharePoint site for reference.
- Perform fact-finding in support of resolving customer-reported billing errors.
- Verify accuracy of time entry
- Review detected errors with appropriate Finance Work Managers, make work manager approved corrections before progressing runs and agency bills generated.
- Perform Timesheet compliance review, to ensure that all resources have signed and submitted timesheets.
- Communicate with employees as needed to secure timely submission of timesheets.
- Review Individual Resource Utilization
- Identify items needing attention and distribute to work managers.
- Use Portfolio Build Sprint Effort Review Column Set view within agency work portfolio to review reserved versus budgeted effort for work items
- Using defined criteria advise work managers of work items needing manager review/action.
- Review actual-to-date plus forecasted for end of year, for each agency resource.
- Using defined criteria advise work managers of resources needing manager review/action.
- Use the Work Spending Status to Date tile to review a financial summary by approved budget.
- Using defined criteria advise work managers of items needing manager review/action.
- Planview Enterprise One experience
- Project / Portfolio management experience
- Excel and pivot table creation including export/import from Planview.
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint
- Ability to be a first-line reviewer on behalf of management to bring situations and conditions to management’s attention
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with changing and sometimes ambiguous requirements in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new administrative process.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong people skills.
Overview of Knowledge Services:
Knowledge Services, established in 1994 and headquartered in Indianapolis IN, is a certified woman-owned (WBE) professional services organization with over 1500 employees located in offices throughout North America. Founded by Julie Bielawski, CEO, Guidesoft, Inc. DBA Knowledge Services is an industry leader in Managed Service Programs (MSP), Employer of Record / Payrolling Services, National Recruitment, and Staffing Services. We provide outstanding services to major organizations in various industries, including; IT, Healthcare, Entertainment, Media, Federal and State Governments, Public Utilities, Telecom, Manufacturing and more.
As such, Knowledge Services is committed to providing opportunities for growth – in our company, in each team member and in our relationships. We believe titles do not define a person, but provide a framework to each person’s endless potential. Our focus on improving our team, product and processes drive us every day. We are guided by our four Pillars that set the foundation of who we are and how we conduct business: Knowledge, Integrity, Innovation, and Service.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!
- The above are available provided contractors meet eligibility requirements