Laguna Niguel, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full-time position embedded at our clients' site conducting various duties in relation to immigration cases and working with law enforcement agencies. The position has 8-hour shifts and works 40 hours in a week however, the shift could be Sunday through Thursday depending on the team.
- Conducts various analyses to include work on immigrant benefit cases
- Performs database and manual queries on individuals referred to the Pacific Enforcement Response Center by other Law Enforcement Agencies categorized as possible removable aliens
- Conducts calls to Law Enforcement Agencies to determine the custodial status of targeted aliens; Answers calls from Law Enforcement Agencies
- Logs all information into a web-based case management system
- Provides enforcement recommendations and refers cases to an ERO Officer, ERO field offices or ICE headquarters offices for follow-up review and action
- Ability to utilize DHS and Legacy INS databases in the performance of assigned work
Experience and Educations Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and two years of prior analytical experience supporting a law enforcement agency; or an Associate's Degree with three years of related experience; or five years of related experience with a High School Diploma.
2121 N California BlvdLaguna Niguel, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Business Immigration Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.