Full-Time Montessori Assistant Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
We're looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Assistant Guide (Teacher) who has a passion for working with children at our campus in Tigard, Oregon!
This position is a full-time role with great benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
This role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn more about Montessori education! Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on Lead Guide roles over time, thanks to our accredited Montessori training program we offer to exceptional employees.About You
- Experience working with children ages 0-6
- 10 Early Childhood Education (ECE) or Child Development credits
- Registered with the Central Background Registry (CBR) Not registered? Check out the following links to begin the process!
- Ability to work well with other adults
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred but not required
Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. To meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. To that end, we are committed to dramatically increasing the amount of high-fidelity, authentic Montessori programs, not only in the U.S. but around the globe!
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below! #zr
EducationView all jobs at Guidepost Montessori