Assistant Toddler Teacher
- Expired: May 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this Assistant Toddler Teacher role, you will support our Lead Teachers in guiding toddlers to be more independent and confident in their abilities. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Montessori education, or early childhood education in general, as many of our Assistant Teachers ultimately grow to take on Lead Teaching roles over time, thanks to our MACTE-accredited Montessori training program.
This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
We also have part-time and substitute positions as well. For other roles or locations, check out our career page!We would love to talk to you if you:
- Have experiencewith the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, or nursery
- Are familiar with the development of young children
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-service oriented mindset
- Are willing to grow and learn
- Have a valid negative TB test (in the last 12 months) or are willing to take prior to your state date
- Have a valid CPR certification or are willing to become certified prior to start date
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. For more information about us, check out our website.Join our school community by applying below!
EducationView all jobs at Guidepost Montessori