Aspiring Montessori Toddler Guides (Teachers)
Guidepost Montessori at South Riding South Riding, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring an experienced and exceptional teacher to lead our toddler classroom! Upon hire, you will receive specialized, in-house training from an expert in the Montessori approach to early childhood education. We have an amazing team of Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback and help develop your skills as you refine your practice.What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A great compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Join our FREE introductory training session! To learn more visit: https://inbound.guidepostmontessori.com/training-coursesWant to learn more about us?
For more information about us, check out our website!
Interested in another location or position? Check out our careers page!
https://guidepostmontessori.com/careers#careers-listTo apply, complete the application below!
Guidepost Montessori at South Riding
AddressSouth Riding, VA
EducationView all jobs at Guidepost Montessori at South Riding