Intern - Financial Services - Banking, Insurance & Capital Markets - Campus 2024
- $39,100 to $70,400 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Up to 10%
What You Will Do:
The Guidehouse Internship Program staffs interns on real world projects, showcasing the Guidehouse culture, and providing them with a meaningful consulting experience. Interns work with teams and provide real time deliverables in support of the clients. Each Intern is paired with a Buddy to serve as a resource that can assist them in navigating their Guidehouse experience.
Highlights of our Internship Program include:
- 10-week experience in the Summer of 2023 (Anticipated to start Monday, June 3rd and run until Friday, August 9th)
- Learning & Development Sessions (both E-learning & Instructor Lead)
- Mid-Point and Final Evaluations
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Intern Event
- Networking & Social Activities and Events
- Intern Speaker Series
- Collaborative Group Projects
Click through the link below to hear more about Guidehouse's Internship Program!
As an Intern in the Financial Services segment at Guidehouse, you will join a team of professionals who combine technical expertise with business pragmatism to support clients including approximately 300 financial services companies; 8 of the Top 10 largest banks in the U.S.; all of the Big 5 banks in Canada; federal financial regulators and lending agencies; and top U.S. and international law firms. You will have a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of areas while working in a collaborative team environment to provide our clients with innovate solutions to their most pressing problems.
Our Interns perform a wide range of functions including but not limited to:
- Analytics and Problem Solving - perform critical, value-add work that can directly impact our clients' bottom line.
- Client Service and Project Management - work on challenging, mission critical engagements in a collaborative setting to deliver results that exceed client expectations.
- Practice and Business Development - participate in a variety of practice initiatives (e.g., recruiting, people and culture, internal communications, and training) and assist senior practitioners in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Industry Knowledge and Development - expand your industry knowledge, develop core consulting capabilities and learn to effectively articulate our competitive differentiators to clients.
As an Intern, you will gain first-hand consulting experience working on a variety of projects with different engagement teams. Your daily tasks will vary and may include analyzing account / transaction histories, performing research, evaluating processes, risks and controls and preparing project status updates.
What You Will Need:
- Graduating with an undergraduate degree between December 2024 and June 2025 with a business-related or technical major (e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics).
- Demonstrated solid academic performance, with a 3.2 GPA or better.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptability, creative problem-solving skills and an ability to work well with teams.
The annual salary range for this position is $39,100.00-$70,400.00. Compensation decisions depend on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, security clearances, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Get fresh Intern - Financial Services - Banking, Insurance & Capital Markets - Campus 2024 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.