CGA Customer Service Representative
- Expired: April 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working with people and have a minimum of 1 year experience in a professional work environment? Do you find yourself going the extra mile to make sure your customers are taken care of and don't mind picking up the phone to hunt down an answer? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you!
The Customer Service Representative is the first line of care for our agents. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, processing new business and renewal accounts, answering billing questions, researching inquiries, and making decisions necessary to resolve concerns. Creative, supportive, and independent thought is required for this role.
- Service the renewal process and provide on-going maintenance of policies written through GuideOne (Church, School, Camp, and Business Owners policies)
- Solve customer problems and answer coverage questions
- Responding accurately and timely to customer queries
- Process new business submissions in accordance with underwriting rules and guidelines
- Process renewal policies for agent delivery, receive, review, and process renewal quotes relative to all aspects of policy servicing
- Process renewal surveys or other underwriting requests to gather necessary information for continuation of coverage or file review
- Process issued endorsements and audits
- Resolve billing issues and provide premium breakdowns as requested
- Request endorsements, MVR's, policies, quotes, and loss histories
- Issue Certificates of Insurance, and Evidences of Property
- Maintains timely and accurate records of all interactions with customers
- Other duties as assigned
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at GuideOne Insurance