- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Guide Property Services is a mid-size property management company growing extremely fast! We are looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Technician who wants to grow and succeed with us. We offer paid time off, performance bonuses, medical, dental, and 401k.
We are hiring for two positions. North Seattle(Edmonds, Lynnwood) and Tacoma/Olympia
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Complete turnovers in an efficient and detailed manner
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Problem solving skills are crucial in this position
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Appliance troubleshooting and repair
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Reliable transportation and your own set of basic tools is required.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a great team to work with!
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guide Property Services
400 N 34th St. Suite 206 SeattleSeattle, WA
Get fresh Property Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.