Digital Marketing Program Manager
Let your commitment to our mission guide you here.
If you’d like to apply your excellent digital marketing skills to a mission that transforms lives, consider joining the team at Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB) on our San Rafael campus. In this highly visible role, you will manage content creation, strategy, and execution for digital and social media campaigns.
You’ll develop and manage strategies to support brand building, fundraising, and recruiting; create and optimize paid social campaigns, and analyze results to determine the optimum marketing mix of digital media channels for marketing campaigns. Other duties include overseeing brand consistency in campaigns created by agency partners, Google AdWords campaigns and contests, and Google Ad Grants. We’ll also rely on you to track and analyze website analytics, optimize copy and landing pages for SEO, and research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• At least 3-5 years of experience managing in a digital marketing position or agency role
• Ability to work independently and with a team across departments and with vendors
• Strong creative and analytical abilities
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms
• Understanding of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, AdWords, and Ad Grants
• Experience with Google Display Network and other forms of paid digital marketing
• Experience with SalesForce or other CRM and email platforms preferred
• Direct marketing/fundraising experience a plus
• Ability to recommend tools for scheduling, monitoring, and measuring digital efforts
• Availability to work and travel occasional weekends or evenings
What sets us apart?
• You will have the ability to influence our digital marketing with new ideas and innovative solutions.
• You’ll feel personal pride in supporting a mission that means so much to so many.
• You’ll work with passionate people across GDB who are invested in each other and provide support.
• Our generous benefits package includes medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 403(b), generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and great wellness perks like yoga, circuit training, and an onsite gym.
• You can bring your dog to work!
Guide Dogs for the Blind
The largest guide dog school in North America, Guide Dogs for the Blind creates inspiring partnerships between people, dogs, and communities. With exceptional client services and a robust network of instructors, puppy raisers, donors, and volunteers, we prepare guide dogs to serve and empower individuals who are blind or have low vision, throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our team includes approximately 300 employees and 3,000 volunteers, supporting 2,300 working teams (clients and guide dogs).
Guide Dogs for the Blind does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. GDB also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified, disabled employees.