Digital Marketing Manager
Guidant Financial Omaha, NE
- Expired: June 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. Were doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isnt scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing creative, result-driven digital marketing campaigns, assisting in management the corporate website and marketing automation practices. You will formulate digital marketing strategy, identify and evaluate new data-driven opportunities for revenue and audience growth, execute campaigns across a wide array of channels and develop analytical insights to inform optimization. You will also be confident in deploying acquisition, conversion and retention tactics as well as optimizing the performance of these tactics to achieve core KPIs.
* Identify and target market segmentations for improved marketing performance
* Develop and implement new customer/member acquisition, retention, and traffic-driving campaigns across paid, owned and earned digital channels
* Market intelligenceExpert on buyers, who are they, how they buy and key buying criteria
* Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
* Regularly analyze and measure bottom-line results and marketing channel and campaign performance to ensure focus on highest ROI activities
* Ideate, concept and execute highly memorable digital marketing campaigns
* Collaborate with the marketing, product and client teams to integrate digital marketing efforts with offline marketing programs and initiatives
* Understand and implement end to end A/B testing process including requirements gathering/documentation, seamless test design and accurate result measurement
* Utilize search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to enhance existing website and create new landing pages for keyword terms and curated product pages
* Be able to plan the strategy and execute down to creating the assets via design tools
* Regularly interpret KPI-based data and analytics to provide insights, recommendations and optimizations.
* Show high sense of judgment, urgency and ownership over projects
* Be a product evangelist and organize product launches and channel enablement
* Minimum of 5 years of business to business (B2B) or business to customer (B2C) product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a market-facing role (i.e. delivering customer and prospect presentations, conducting competitor analysis, market research, etc.)
* Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as MS Teams and Salesforce
* Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Pardot and Google Analytics
* Exceptional return-on-investment tracking skills, able to prove what is or isntworking
* Must be comfortable presenting ideas and a solid writer
* Excellent listener and collaborator
* Ability to work in an autonomous environment and be a self-directed, independent worker
* Broad working knowledge of digital marketing, customer segmentation methodology, engagement analysis, as well as a solid understanding of e-commerce (WordPress), digital marketing and social media analytics (Google Analytics, Bizible), email, marketing automation (i.e. Pardot) and SEO
* Must have experience in executing digital advertising campaigns and clearly demonstrate digital marketing campaigns and initiatives you have executed
* Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
* Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and been seen.
* Bachelors in Marketing, Business or Communications or similar
* Must pass a background check
* Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
* Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
* Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
* Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, parental leave and equity
Recruiting only in the following states: Washington, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Georgia
BusinessView all jobs at Guidant Financial