Client Services Account Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. Were doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isnt scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
Our Account Representatives support small business owners who depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. A large part of the role is taking inbound calls from our clients to answer questions and assist in resolving issues of varying complexity. Review documents submitted by our clients and proactively keep them updated. Collaborate with our Plan Administration and Compliance team to get our clients IRS Form 5500 filings, distributions, loan requests, and other documents completed in a timely manner.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to talk to clients and resolve issues of varying complexity
- Manage a queue of clients and respond to their inquiries within a defined time frame
- Develop a basic understanding of retirement plans, specifically 401(k) Plans
- Partnering with financial institutions and custodians to help educate clients about their 401(k) structure
- Ability to navigate large volumes of workload with autonomy while also collaborating within your team and department
- Capability to walk clients through internal processes and systems to ensure a successful relationship with Guidant
- Be goal driven, desire to exceed expectations set
- Passion for client service and ability to work with clients in an array of situations
- Review documents submitted by clients for accuracy
- Must be 18 years of age
- Proven reliability in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while maintaining professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Skills in customer service, organization, collaboration and problem solving
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Associates or bachelors degree in a related field (business, finance, etc.) Preferred
- Basic knowledge of 401(K) plan structure, ROBS, and IRS/DOL Regulations Preferred
- Performs other duties as required
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, parental leave and equity
Recruiting only in the following states: Idaho, Utah, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas
BusinessView all jobs at Guidant Financial