Channel Marketing Manager
- Expired: November 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member's individual experiences.
In partnership with other channel development roles, assist in the support of strategic partners and the delivery of partner marketing programs and systems to increase and evangelizing brand and product awareness, support partner recruitment and enablement, event management and demand generation, budgeting, return-on-investment (ROI) analysis, and ensure channel go-to-market readiness.
- Own the day-to-day marketing duties of the channel program
- Implement, optimize, and track performance for all channel marketing to deliver on lead, opportunity and deals aligned with the Channel Development team goals
- Manage integrated channel marketing initiatives, including events, webinars, trainings, promotions, collateral
- Build and manage the calendar of communications to partners including Franchisors, Lenders, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Franchise Consulting Networks and Business Brokers.
- Draft and execute channel communications that align with corporate messaging
- Plan and manage promotions to drive leads
- Support corporate relationships with partners from a marketing perspective
- Keep up to date with industry trends and impact to our partners to understand how to best support them and our development team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in channel and partner marketing
- Proven track record of successful channel marketing engagement and programs
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with channel partners and sales organization
- Deep understanding of customer and channel buying cycles
- Ability to optimize strategies specific to vertical industries
- Skill sales enablement, events, webinars, social media, and collateral focused on channel/partner networks, business to business marketing
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and been seen.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment and require sufficient personal mobility and physical capability to permit employee to function in this environment
- Requires sitting at a desk for up to 8 hours and ability to lift to twenty (20) pounds.
- Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In just six months of 2021, we have already promoted 28% of our organization!
- Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to have autonomy within your work structure with company provided equipment.
- Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture and have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
- Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and supported.
BusinessView all jobs at Guidant Financial