The Wraparound Care Coordinator Must have the following skills:
1. Engagement Skills-Work closely with the family and other team members to help them understand the purpose and value system of the Wraparound approach and to encourage them to effectively participate in the process.
2. Planning Skills- Organize team members for planning team and engage team members in developing an overall plan of care and guide the team members towards open, strengths-based, family friendly problem solving.
3. Implementation Skills-Facilitate communication among all team members in planning meetings regarding the follow through, timeliness and outcomes of planned interventions.
4. Transition Skills-Analyze progress toward the meeting of service goals
5. Other Essential Skills-exercise tact and sensitivity in performance of job duties
Wraparound facilitators are expected to complete the Wraparound certification path credentialed by the New Mexico Credentialing Board for Behavioral Health Professionals. Re-certification every two years as a Wraparound facilitator. The Wraparound Coordinator is expected to meet the following:
· Manage a case load of a maximum of 10 families
· Dedicated time to Wraparound engagement and activities
· Attend all required training's
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Guidance Center of Lea County, Inc.
Why Work Here?Guidance Center of Lea County, Inc. is committed to the Sanctuary Model of Trauma Informed care for its staff and clientele. We believe that increasing awareness, emphasizing safety, and teaching skills to our employees that they can utilize to manage their feelings, are crucial steps in creating an environment conductive of processing change, feelings, past trauma, grief and loss. to using the trauma informed care as a guide for creating a safe and non-violent environment. We communicate using four concepts that guide the way we work. This language is called the S.E.L.F. language and each letter represents an important part of how we view trauma and change both in our organization and in our lives.
If you are looking for career development and growth in an expanding behavioral health agency, come join our team!