We are hiring an Audio Visual Project Manager! Don't miss this chance to get hired at one of Houston's most sought after Audio Visual technology construction firms! Oversee multi-million dollar projects in A/V, working with the latest and greatest technology such as Extron, Crestron and AMX. Our Audio Visual team has backlogged projects and we are adding to the team!
Our client is a Growing Technology firm delivering cutting edge Audio Visual, security and cabling solutions to Fortune 100 companies
Due to increased demand, we are hiring for talented Technical AV Project Managers and offering a long-term potential for success to those who join our team. Are YOU an expert audio/visual, Project Manager, with a drive and passion to develop innovative solutions for high profile, large scale development projects and customer facing deployments? This position requires someone who thrives in a team culture. If you are someone who gets excited about challenge and wants to work on the BEST project and create solutions in a fun team environment, this is the position for you!
Be a part of the MOST sought after AV Technology around!
The A/V Project Manager will work under the general supervision of the Service Manager.
A/V Project Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all AV Construction installation projects overseeing the project from start to finish
- Verify all work and product has been received and work with purchaser/salesperson for additional product needs. Ensure customer satisfaction and sign-off.
- Schedule AV job with client and coordinate with other trades
- Track and update progress, attend project manager meeting and issue detailed reports on Audio Visual projects to management and project team
- Excellent team management and leadership: Schedule and motivate installation teams; ensure team members are competing work as assigned
- Perform site visits to confirm AV project progress and completion
- Advise clients on best AV solutions for as Crestron, extron, AMX, sound systems, flat screens, lighting technology and other AV related equipment.
- Responsible for client satisfaction on projects and communicated progress with customers and staff
- Manage project budget, schedule and scope of work. Maintain a safe and secure jobsite, and ensure all permitting and compliance regulations are met.
- Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during the construction phase, including generating change orders.
- Coordinate with operations manager to create Project schedule
- Coordinate and schedule completion of punch list tasks
- AV Project Management experience, preferably in the communication industry
- Expertise in Audio Visual technology such as Crestron, extron, AMX, sound systems, flat screens, lighting technology and other AV related equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Well organized and highly motivated
- Full time employment opportunity with great compensation, commensurate with experience and long-term opportunities for profit sharing, performance bonuses, raises and career advancement
- Medical & dental benefits, Paid vacation & holidays, 401K retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program (EPA)
- Top technical training and opportunities for certification training
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity