Proposal Coordinator- $52,000+/year (Partial Remote Work)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Guest Services, the nation's premier hospitality company, is now hiring a Proposal Coordinator to provide administrative and design support to the Business Development team. Qualified candidates must have experience working with graphics and must be comfortable with the Adobe Suite - especially InDesign and Photoshop. This is a great opportunity for a recent marketing grad or someone who is looking to transition from administrative into marketing!
Pay is commensurate with experience. Partial remote work options are available.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K matching program, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
In accordance with Guest Services, Inc.’s (Guest Services) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting a vaccination policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, that can be reduced by vaccinations. All employees are required to receive vaccinations as determined by Guest Services, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
The Proposal Coordinator is the primary writer and facilitator for all documents associated with the sales process, including responses to formal Request for Proposals from potential clients, unsolicited proposals, presentations and other sales-related materials. This includes managing the strategic and tactical elements of the writing process, managing multiple projects including proposal and presentation materials, and staying current with industry strategic objectives and trends. The Proposal Coordinator will be an integral part of the business development team, assisting in the proposal and presentation development; document, content strategy, design, layout, and final delivery. The Proposal Coordinator is capable of clearly and concisely articulating the solutions, value and benefits to the client organization.
- Ensure quality assurance for all documents and materials.
- Ensure corporate identity compliance, high-quality photographs, and accurate content.
- Maintain quality throughout draft, editorial, and production phases.
- Be able to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team.
- Review and break down the RFP client documents, then establish a strategic plan in alignment with the Vice President of Marketing and New Business Director with specific timelines for the team. This also includes identifying the need for custom solutions.
- Coordinate sponsorship exhibits.
- Conduct research and interviews for proposal content, and then incorporate all relevant information into the proposal. This also includes writing, editing, and proof reading for all proposals. Clearly position, in all written communications, our value proposition to our clients. Manage consistent flow and message - blending terminology and styles of multiple authors.
- Ensure logical relationships of text, art, and graphics. Verify that organization, format and final layout are in compliance with the RFP.
- Create, capture, and maintain reusable content, such as the proposal template and Frequently Asked Questions. Maintain knowledge of proposal positioning boilerplate, contacts, process, and materials. Review content on a regular basis for currency.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Work requires general knowledge of sales principles and practices generally obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree program in a business-related field.
- 1-3 years related experience and/or formal training. Experience in food service and/or hospitality industry preferred. Strong customer orientation and grasp of marketing fundamentals.
- Excellent skills in grammar, editing, and proofreading.
- Effective communication and organizational skills. Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Indesign) required. Graphics skills and capabilities.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for up to the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Guest Services Inc.Why Work Here?
Great People! Great Benefits! Join our All Star Team!
Founded in 1917, Guest Services, Inc. has worked tirelessly to earn the reputation as the premier private hospitality management company and National Park Service concessionaire in the US. Guest Services, Inc. takes great care and pride in providing best-in-class services across a wide variety of client sites including hotels, resorts, luxury condominiums, government and business dining facilities, state and national park recreation, museums, conference centers, senior living centers, health care systems, school and university dining facilities, specialty retail stores, and full-service restaurants. The Fairfax, Virginia-based company and its subsidiaries employ in excess of 3,000 team members at more than 250 facilities, which welcome more than 35 million guests annually across the United States.
3055 Prosperity AveFairfax, VA