Our firm is looking to hire a full time CPA tax accountant to our fast growing team. We primarily focus on tax preparation as well as tax strategies for small businesses. If you're looking for opportunity, please feel free to apply so we may contact you for an interview.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Income Tax Preparation (1040, 1120(S,C), 1065, 1041, 990, 5500, etc..)
- Trains & Advises staff on tax developments and reviews/evaluates work
- Assume responsibility for the firm in regards to quality and competence in multiple areas
- Manages multiple clients and demonstrates a knowledge of their business
- Representation of clients if any tax related issues arise
- Management of proper billing for the tax department on an individual client basis
These job duties and your success will be highly dependent on your organizational skills and your ability to adapt with processes as well as technology.
- CPA License Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Public Accounting & Taxation
- 2+ Years Management experience required