Customer Sales Representative (CSR)
- Expired: September 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The Customer Sales Representative's primary function is to perform outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route of accounts. The Customer Sales Representative is responsible for increasing product sales and placement of product displays at all large and small format "off premise" stores. Customer Sales Representative's are responsible for upselling inventory, cooler space, and product displays. The primary role of the Customer Sales Representative is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive, and professional manner to The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's executional standards.
- Manage The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's products in assigned accounts within your region.
- Manage the relationship with the customer contact for sale of The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's products to assigned accounts.
- Completes daily sales route covering existing accounts and prospect for new accounts.
- Ensure that all The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Safely operate and maintain company provided vehicle and adhere to company vehicle policy.
- Collects payment from customers, and ensures that all required customer paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted via mobile app after each sale is completed.
- Manages inventory, receives shipments, and maintains a clean/organized storage unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Work under minimal supervision
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors' activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with Area Manager.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI's) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's standards.
- Increase inventory and diversity of products offered at each The Yerba Mate Co, LLC's assigned account while delivering fresh product and constantly looking to improve in store branding
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent sales skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer contracts
- Current Driver's License with clean driving record and meet DOT driving standards
- Must be at least 21 years old
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Prior Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional Language skills an advantage
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- As needed for market support
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
At Guayakí Yerba Mate, we're about much more than just yerba mate: we believe yerba mate culture is an invitation to life. Our mantra, "COME TO LIFE," is an invitation to personal, social, ecological and cultural regeneration. The regeneration of the planet is at the heart of our business model. Every purchase of Guayakí drives positive global impact. We call it Market Driven Regeneration™, and it's the driving force behind everything we do.
Yerba mate. We love it, we drink it, but what, exactly, is it? Yerba mate is brewed from the nourishing leaves of the yerba mate species of holly tree (Ilex paraguariensis), which is native to the South American Atlantic rainforest. Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: coffee, tea, kola, cocoa, and guarana, yerba mate triumphs as a balanced, naturally caffeinated option. Guayakí offers bagged loose leaf yerba mate as well as ready-to-drink yerba mate beverages in bottles and cans.
As our team grows, we are looking for people to join us that are passionate and committed to protecting the planet. Our company culture is driven by a collaborative team that supports each other and grows together. We believe that learning from different perspectives and facing challenges is an opportunity to grow. Our people come from different cultures and backgrounds that are welcomed in open and mutually beneficial ways. We question the status quo and seek innovative solutions to evolve the business. We invite individuals who want to work as a collective and use business as a force for good to join our team.
The Yerba Mate Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Guayaki Yerba Mate
BusinessView all jobs at Guayaki Yerba Mate
Get fresh Outside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.