Senior Project Manager - Grants Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GOH is a small management consulting firm supporting the federal government since 1997 (www.gohnow.com). We are looking for an energetic new team member experienced in Federal Grants Management to support our federal partners.
The successful candidate will have a clear track record of experience independently managing the daily operations of multiple concurrent grants management projects – including supervisory experience managing at least 20+ FTEs. You must have experience developing new project plans and timelines, maintaining and updating timelines, directing the completion of all deliverables associated with federal grant program management contracts, delivering innovative and agile service-oriented and technical solutions to federal clients, and developing SOPs and quality controls needed to assure the timely and quality completion of contractually required deliverables.
Please note: This is senior-level management role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to actively and independently manage teams of grant resources as well as concurrent task orders and contracts. You must be an excellent strategic communicator with experience serving as a project manager or director and client-facing point-of-contact on federal contracts similar in size, scope, and complexity for consideration. You also must be able to contribute to our positive and proactive culture while working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and high-tempo team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide significant knowledge and intellectual capital to the project team based upon deep experience with federal grants management contracts and tasks orders.
- Stand up new projects and maintain existing projects focused on all aspects of federal grant program management support – to include applicant technical assistance; outreach and communications; grantee convenings, webinars, and workshops; data analytics and information management; executive support for federal SES members; program support to grant program officers; grantee training, technical assistance, and capacity building; grant monitoring; program assessments; portfolio analysis; fiscal monitoring; internal controls; closeout; and more.
- Develop, monitor, and update timelines for multiple/concurrent projects ranging in size from $1M - $5M and/or single contracts in excess of $20M with multiple concurrent task orders.
- Manage master schedules, conduct staff forecasting and risk management across concurrent contract efforts
- Develop task allocations and monitor staff completion to assure timely delivery to client
- Lead weekly contract management and daily stand-up meetings as needed to support contract execution - including documentation of meeting actions and decisions
- Oversee contract deliverables and tasks and implement quality controls to ensure products and services meet or exceed client expectations
- Manage project budgets and prepare financial and progress reports
- Provide oversight and direct internal staff, subcontractors, and consulting subject matter experts (SMEs) in the execution of grant program management activities
- Provide mentorship and support to staff in executing tasks and developing deliverables
- When required, willing and able to "drop down in the weeds" when needed to support your team in executing both complex and simple tasks - ranging from complex database administration to making sure that applications screening remains on schedule
- Can easily adapt technical and management skill set to other contexts and projects
- Familiar with federal requirements (e.g. 2 CFR 200, agency-specific grant guidance, GPRA, Evidence Act, etc.) and will ensure clients are compliant with such regulations
- Develop process documentation and other job aides to support GOH grants management service delivery and management of teams
- Serve as primary POC for federal clients, ensuring consistent and open communication that builds trust
- Consistently communicate with a high degree of professionalism, diplomacy and tact.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master's degree preferred
- PMP highly desired
- Significant experience in subject areas related to education and health and human services a major plus (i.e., project management, business, public administration, preschool, head start, educational research and interventions, higher education, support for underserviced and underrepresented or marginalized groups, special education, etc.)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience serving in a project management role managing multiple concurrent task orders and contracts. Contract size should equate to $1M - $5M if managing concurrent contracts and at least $20M if managing a single, multi-task order contract vehicle.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in federal contracting - preferably in federal grants management
- Must have experience supervising staff and managing 20+ FTEs
- Experience and understanding of federal grants management line of business and processes
- Must have advanced proficiency with project management software (MS Project, Smartsheet) and MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel)
- Must be proficient and comfortable working in a variety of virtual event platforms (i.e., Zoom, Teams, Connect, etc.)
- Experience intaking task order requests and developing associated work plans and timelines
- Experience developing new project process documentation and templates as well as creating quality control procedures and checklists for deliverables and daily tasks
- Exceptional communicator with ability to adjust communication style to individual personalities and needs of our customers
- Must be adept in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced customer-centric environment
Guardians of Honor, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Guardians of Honor, LLC