Guardian Premier Solutions Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Langley AFB, Hampton, VA
The Data Analyst will apply statistical theory and methods to model, interpret, and summarize data as well as make predictions and recommend actions based on data and construct reports on findings.
- Conducts statistical analyses to develop strategies.
- Builds predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Identifies data patterns and trends.
- Proposes solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Presents information using data visualization techniques.
- Documents all processes and research.
- Constructs and produces written reports to fit the needs of the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong math skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with observational data sets (ideal candidate will possess knowledge of epidemiological methodology).
- Experience with time series and forecasting models.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, applied math or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis.
- At least two years’ experience with SQL and Python, R, SAS required.
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data frameworks.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Guardian Premier Solutions
210 Sweeney BlvdHampton, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Guardian Premier Solutions