- Repair, service, and maintain a wide variety of patient care/medical equipment with primary assignment related to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Troubleshooting to component level and routine periodic inspections.
- Perform initial acceptance inspections on medical equipment.
- Provide technical support to the customers and equipment operators.
- Must have Knowledge of Defibrillators, Ventilators, IV Pumps by Manufactures such as Physio Control, Zoll, Philips, and Alaris especially needed.
- Expect to attend Manufacture training and certification classes on the latest relevant products.
Skills in the use and operation of various electronic test equipment including analog and digital electrical safety test analyzers, analog and digital voltmeters, function generators, power supplies, oscilloscopes, various pressure and vacuum gauges. Skills in the use and operation of various types of medical technology test equipment including ECG (electrocardiograph), respiration and temperature simulators, calibration analyzers and testers. Ability to use hand tools. Skills in soldering/de-soldering techniques. Ability to read, interpret and analyze electrical schematics, block diagrams and test procedures for a multitude of patient care/ medical equipment. Knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuitries. Ability to complete various types of technical reports in clear writing. Basic knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Knowledge and ability to operate P.C. (personal computers) to open and close work orders and complete technical documentation and reporting. Skills in oral communications with customer EMT’s, Paramedics and Nurses. Skills in efficient troubleshooting techniques.