Guard One Security is seeking experienced Security Officers in the Bradenton and Sarasota areas. Our company provides exceptional security services in over 30 States nation-wide. We offer full-time and part-time positions (Monday-Sunday), competitive pay, and paid training sessions conducted by our highly skilled team of professionals. We value our employees and clients above all else, and pride ourselves in promoting a positive, professional work environment. With Guard One Security there will be ample opportunity for growth as we believe in recognizing our team’s daily efforts through promotion and merit-based awards. You MUST have a Florida Class D Security License to be considered for employment. For immediate consideration kindly apply to our job listing with your complete and up to date resume.
Summary Of Responsibilities
· Act as a deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
· Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
· Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
· Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
· Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
· Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
· Perform various job related duties as assigned.
· Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must possess a valid Florida Class D Security License
· Must possess a valid Drivers License
· Must have successfully completed all stated mandated training
· Must have minimum 1 year of experience in security
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must project a professional appearance
· Must have a reliable form of transportation
· Law enforcement or military experience preferred but not required
· Excellent surveillance and observation skills
Please respond with your resume to schedule an immediate interview and start your new career TODAY!
Guard One Security
Why Work Here?Guard One Security provides Superior Security Officers, Concierges, Patrols and Video Monitoring with a National Scope and Local Care.
Join Guard One Security and get treated like family!