Guaranty Home Mortgage Corporation Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
At Guaranty Home Mortgage we believe the skills, knowledge and positive attitude of the great people that join us is essential to the continued success and growth of our company.
Since 1986, Guaranty Home Mortgage has been a leader in residential mortgage lending. Customers receive friendly, personalized service, plus deep resources of a large organization. Recognized as a top 100 Mortgage Company in America and as a Top Workplace since 2013. We are a billion-dollar lender focused on making the dreams of home ownership come true!
We currently have an Account Executive opportunity in an environment that focuses on providing exceptional customer service. The primary goals of account executives are to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships. These professionals are in charge of account service, acting as a liaison between their company and clients. If customers have questions, concerns or requests, account executives will relay their needs to the appropriate individual or department within the company and follow up with the customer.
Account executives should plan, develop and execute sales strategies to meet established quotas. It is important for account executives to stay on top of developments in their industry, so they must regularly attend training sessions, conferences and trade shows. At times, account executives may be called upon to conduct market research on competitors, including product or service pricing and sales techniques.
Specific Account Executive Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Generating new relationships on a monthly basis with an expectation of growth of sales/volumes
- Maintaining existing customer relationships by visiting the clients on a monthly basis and being available to assist the client with underwriting scenarios, pricing questions, or other loan related issues that may arise
- Completing a weekly call report to be turned into your regional manager
- Keeping your clients updated on guideline and policy changes as published by Guaranty Trust Company
- Staying abreast of industry news and events
Success in the Account Executive…
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience required (mortgage, banking, consumer lending, etc)
- Must maintain a current, active NMLS License
- Must meet all requirements for continuing education and training
- Comprehensive knowledge of the state and federal guidelines
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and analytical skills
Why Guaranty Home Mortgage …
Guaranty Home Mortgage fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, offering the following benefits to regular, full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Company paid for Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
We believe in giving back to our community and support many local non-profit organizations through funds and hands-on volunteer efforts.