- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Required Availability: Mon - Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Be a part of a community-centered bank. We have been serving our friends and neighbors in southwest Missouri for over a century and with that comes a deep sense of community pride and commitment to one of our great assets – our employees!
At Guaranty Bank we are passionate about helping employees reach their goals. We encourage a strong work-life balance, offer an employee benefits package that is second to none, and provide incentives for our employees to lead healthy lives. We offer our employees training & development opportunities to support building the long-term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and collaboration you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Our Compliance Specialist will assist bank management in mitigating compliance risk. Additionally, this position will assist in the development, implementation, training, and administration of the compliance management program in accordance with applicable banking rules, regulations, and statutory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the compliance function to ensure banking laws and regulations are applied appropriately throughout the organization.
- Provides support, guidance and participation in functional activities related to compliance efforts
- Supports processes and practices of bank personnel to ensure compliance with applicable banking laws and regulations and adherence to established policy and procedures
- Provides compliance support for the implementation of new programs/projects and/or product/system enhancements
- Assures adequate compliance training to all bank personnel
- Participates in special projects as directed
- Contributes to the fulfillment of department and company objectives and goals
- Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures and follows applicable banking regulations
- Performs additional job related duties as assigned or required
Required and Desired Skills and Experience
- Achievement of a high-school degree or equivalent required.
- Achievement of a bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with a regulatory agency or in a compliance, internal audit or loan review area within the banking industry is preferred.
About Guaranty Bank
Since 1913, Guaranty Bank has provided a full array of banking solutions along with exceptional customer service. More than 100 years of serving our community has provided us a long time to practice our philosophy of maintaining a personalized approach. In many cases, we've even served generations of your friends and family. We guarantee that you'll receive custom tailored advice and above all else, the respect you deserve. That's because as a fellow community member, we view banking as you would - individually. To us, knowing you personally allows us to offer sound advice on anything from picking the right mortgage loan, investment strategies or choosing the best account for you. It's your money. It's your life. We are your bank.
BusinessView all jobs at Guaranty Bank