- Posted: over a month ago
Partner. Energize. Deliver.
Join our St. Louis team as a Project Manager and become an employee of a nationally recognized Top Workplace! Guarantee Electrical Company has grown into one of the nation's foremost providers of electrical contracting services and systems solutions. From large-scale, design-build work to small but vital renovations and corporate maintenance contracts, the Guarantee team approaches each and every project with a commitment to timely, cost-effective delivery of the highest quality craftsmanship, safely installed. Guarantee offers extensive experience in a wide variety of project types, ranging from data centers, commercial, healthcare, industrial, education, public sector, and more.
Why Work for Us?
Benefits, Compensation, Community Involvement and Employee Appreciation
Each member of the Guarantee team is an essential partner in building our successful future. Guarantee offers a rewarding career path, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package. This includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which is 100% company funded.
We offer exciting benefits with a competitive salary based on knowledge and experience. Employees are also eligible for annual discretionary bonuses. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, accidental, critical illness, life and disability insurances, vacation/sick time, and a matching 401K plan.
We value giving back to our communities through community outreach and volunteering. Some of our favorites being Pedal the Cause, KIDstruction, Big Brothers Big Sisters and more!
- Select materials, building systems and equipment; procurement, expediting, distribution and return of all materials/tools related to project; Maintains controls in order to monitor and evaluate cost-to-estimate for work completed; identify/report variances; forecast project costs and margins.
- Coordinate, supervise and manage field personnel, including on-site meetings; conduct extensive survey of jobsite.
- Maintains all project records as per company standards, including daily logs, monthly owner reports, etc.; Verification and expediting of all invoicing pertaining to project; investigates and resolves overdue accounts receivable.
- Monitor and manage all costs incurred during the course of the project; Evaluate site, improvements, constructability, labor and material availability.
- Submittal of permit applications and inspection requests; Submittal of shop drawings, samples, cut sheets and as-builts.
- Using a variety of document management software such as Bluebeam, organize and coordinate project documentation and tracking (i.e. drawings, change orders, correspondence, RFIs, etc.).
- Respond to and resolve client complaints and concerns, including personal meetings as needed.
- Assist with project site safety standards; participate in routine safety huddles and walkthroughs, and on occasion support jobsite safety investigations.
- Estimate base projects as well as change orders; Recommend value-engineering options.
- Other duties as assigned by employer.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Electrical Systems Design or related field. OR equivalent years of experience.
- Previous experience in Project Management within the AEC industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Behavioral Alignment with Our Guarantees
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional and positive attitude
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For more information about Guarantee Electrical Company, please visit www.geco.com
AddressSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?