- 15 days ago
- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Partner. Energize. Deliver.
Join our Colorado Springs, CO branch and become an employee of a nationally recognized Top Workplace! We're looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
Why Work for Us?
Benefits, Compensation, Community Involvement and Employee Appreciation
Each member of the Guarantee team is an essential partner in building our successful future. Guarantee offers a rewarding career path, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package. This includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which is 100% company funded.
The base salary range is from $80,000 to $110,000 per year and is commensurate with the candidate's experience and qualifications. Employees are also eligible for annual discretionary bonuses.
Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, accidental, critical illness, life and disability insurances, vacation/sick Time, and a matching 401K plan.
We value giving back to our communities through community outreach and volunteering. Some of our favorites being Pedal the Cause, Kidstruction, Big Brothers Big Sisters and more!
This is an on-site position
- Coordinate, supervise and manage field personnel, including on-site meetings; conduct extensive survey of jobsite
- Read, evaluate and analyze project contracts/legal documents; Review and interpret construction documents for scope and compliance with codes and regulations; Monitor project compliance with all applicable codes, rules and regulations
- Monitor and manage all costs incurred during the course of the project; Evaluate site, improvements, constructability, labor and material availability
- Select materials, building systems and equipment; procurement, expediting, distribution and return of all materials/tools related to project; Maintains controls in order to monitor and evaluate cost-to-estimate for work completed; identify/report variances; forecast project costs and margins
- Submittal of permit applications and inspection requests; Submittal of shop drawings, samples, cut sheets and as-builts
- Respond to and resolve client complaints and concerns, including personal meetings as needed
- Estimate base projects as well as change orders; Recommend value-engineering options
- Maintains all project records as per company standards, including daily logs, monthly owner reports, etc.
- Verification and expediting of all invoicing pertaining to project; investigates and resolves overdue accounts receivable
- Oversee project site safety
- Other duties as assigned by employer
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional people management and client development skills
- Skilled in contract and change order negotiations with clients and managing architects, developers, engineers, owners and contractors
- Ability to read and interpret working drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of basic electrical calculations; applicable codes and standards; rules and regulations; electrical construction materials and installation procedures
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with architects, developers, engineers, owner, vendors and subcontractors
- Exceptional organizational skills and project/program management skills
- Attention to detail, self-reliant, ability to balance workload, professional & positive attitude!
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, construction management, or related field of study(or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience working in Construction, Engineering and/or Architecture
- Experience working for an electrical construction contractor - experience with commercial and/or healthcare projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For more information about Guarantee Electrical Company, please visit www.geco.com
AddressColorado Springs, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?