- Posted: over a month ago
Electrical Designer Position
Partner. Energize. Deliver.
Join our Central Division GECO Engineering department and become an employee of a nationally recognized Top Workplace!
We are seeking an Electrical Designer who will be creating electrical design drawings for Power, Lighting and Low Voltage Systems for a wide variety of building types using Revit and AutoCAD software. You will be working together with our experienced team of electrical engineers and designers as you engage challenging projects and a fulfilling career.
We are looking to fill this position in the St. Louis, MO; Guarantee Central Division office.
Why Work for Us?
Benefits, Compensation, Community Involvement and Employee Appreciation
Each member of the Guarantee team is an essential partner in building our successful future. Guarantee offers a rewarding career path, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package. This includes an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), which is 100% company funded.
The base salary range will be based on candidate's experience and qualifications. Employees are also eligible for annual discretionary bonuses.
Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, accidental, critical illness, life and disability insurances, vacation/sick time, paid holidays, and a matching 401K plan.
We value giving back to our communities through community outreach and volunteering. Some of our favorites being Pedal the Cause, KIDstruction, Big Brothers Big Sisters and more!
- Following company design standards in preparing code compliant design drawings for Electrical Systems including Power, Lighting, Fire Alarm, and other low voltage systems.
- Perform specific tasks to maintain project production schedule and deliverables.
- Participate in design meetings with other construction trades and be capable of communicating electrical design options with Owner, Architect, and other team members.
- Occasionally visit job sites to observe construction and project progress.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical Design in the Architectural, Engineering or Construction industry.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural and MEP drawings.
- Proficient with REVIT® related to electrical design.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For more information about Guarantee Electrical Company, please visit www.geco.com
AddressSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?