Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Operation, maintenance, and testing of software and hardware for Navy machinery control systems
- Set up electrical and electronic equipment
- Conduct and document tests
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a team environment
Candidates must meet one of the following education and experience qualification sets:
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
- 2 years of professional experience
- 1 year of professional experience within industry as a systems, electrical, computer, and/or electronics engineer
- 1 year of professional experience coding in C++
- 1 year of professional experience coding in Java
- 1 year of professional experience reading electrical schematics
- 1 year of professional experience working with hardware/software systems
- High School Diploma (GED) with related military or trade school training
- 2 years of professional experience as an Engineering Technician
- 1 year of professional experience tracing signals and diagnosing or isolating cause for electrical failures
- 1 year of professional experience reading, understanding, and interpreting electrical schematics
- 1 year of professional experience generating write ups that detail testing performed, troubleshooting steps, and findings
- 1 year of professional experience using a digital multimeter to conduct troubleshooting hardware systems
- 1 year of professional experience using a personal computer to conduct troubleshooting and complete work product tasks
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.