The Sales Representative is a field sales position responsible for driving business, brand loyalty and brand recognition in a defined, geographic territory (West Coast) through both new business development and existing business growth strategies. The Sales Representative works in conjunction with our home base to grow the territory through opening new accounts, product education, in-store brand activations, business consultation, merchandising, promotions and strong relationship management. The Sales Representative has predetermined targets for both new business development and growth of existing accounts. Bonus and performance are both determined by attainment of these goals.
- Open new business
- Create a powerful, trusting relationship with store owners and employees.
- Develop strong pipeline of potential new business and achieve new business goals
- Work closely with Management to determine and support sell-in and sell-through strategies at a store-by-store level
- Achieve goals in comp business, new product sell-in and new account development, by delivering high quality in-store presentations, product classes and consulting with store owners, managers and employees
- Manage a systematic meeting schedule for assigned accounts and prospective business within a geographic territory
- Execute strategic education plans for territory which requires the Sales Representative to promote, plan and assist in execution of regional and national educational events
- Attend all company provided meetings and trainings
- Overnight travel varies.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2-5 years of sales and retail experience.
- Candidates with outside sales and personal care industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High sales drive
- Ability to prospect and close new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Service oriented
- Adaptable to working with and educating various personality types
- Competitive and collaborative
- Computer Skills: MAC Proficiency, Word, Excel, Outlook, and general comfort with new programs
- Base salary
- Monthly bonus based on goal achievement and sales numbers
- Car Mileage