Administrative Assistant Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant is the first person to greet visitors when walking through the door at GRYCON and is a key part in ensuring a professional image of the organization. The Administrative Assistant must be able to multitask because they provide administrative and office support for multiple supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Perform administrative and office support activities including greeting visitors, general reception duties, printing, managing mailings and transmittals, creating spreadsheets/word documents, and other documents, as well as other related tasks. The support this position provides makes the organization more successful by assisting members of the leadership team with urgency and accuracy to ensure operational smoothness.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and interacts successfully with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors
- Maintain supplies inventory for main office by checking stock to determine inventory levels. Anticipate needs of supplies and orders in advance.
- Maintain filing systems and obtain information when necessary. Files are easily accessible, organized and accurate.
- Work on assigned ongoing or non-recurring events/tasks including planning, coordinating and executing to successful completion. Is resourceful and able to effectively communicate with all involved.
- Works with GRYCON’s Marketing team to update social media, recent GRYCON news and information and marketing efforts on a regular basis.
- Coordinating and ordering of lunch/breakfast activities for the main office on a regular basis. This may include from time to time driving and pickup orders as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
NECESSARY SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES - The ability to:
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all members of the organization, clients, visitors and vendors.
- Provide excellent administrative support to a variety of managers with a high sense of urgency.
- Understand and use phone systems, MS Suite and to learn new systems quickly.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Multitask on several projects at once while maintaining organization and accuracy.
- Maintain high level of ethics in all conduct and actions.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Typical office working conditions.
- Use of a PC, telephone and other regular office equipment.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- Speech clarity, vision & utilization of fingers and hands.
- Occasional driving to local locations required.
- Occasional stooping, carrying, reaching, pulling, and/or pushing to access job-related materials.
- Occasional lifting and moving of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Grycon, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great working, family oriented environment. The ideal candidate would have a great personality that gets along with everyone.
Grycon takes your project from turf to the top! Like the conductor who ensures the timing of musicians to produce a harmonious symphony, Grycon leads an orchestra of builders, general contractors, designers and architects to produce beautiful, functional projects. We hire the right teams to take your new construction dream project from a thought to a completed build. Grycon works with architects and designers across South Florida to produce everything from huge retail centers to high-rise apartments. Our commercial construction projects include new construction and restorations, and occupied, fully operational job sites are never a problem. Grycon also plans, manages and builds multi-phase projects.
4101 Ravenswood RoadFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Grycon, LLC