- Posted: 29 days ago
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the complete and satisfactory execution of the entire construction project. The PM serves as the focal point for coordination of all project information between the field, office, senior management and the entire project team. The PM provides leadership, support, and training to the project team. The PM reports to a Project Executive.
- Project Execution
- Assists in the development of project staffing plan and assignments.
- Organizes and oversees job site administration.
- Assists in the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Oversees subcontractors' quality of work and coordination among trades.
- Identifies and resolves all issues and changes.
- Assures that job site safety and security systems are in place and operating.
- Assures that all materials are delivered properly and on time (submittal and procurement procedures).
- Schedule Management
- Develops, monitors, and updates project schedule.
- Oversees subcontractor schedules.
- Cost Control
- Establishes and manages project specific cost control system.
- Monitors cost reports for adherence to budgets.
- Approves payments to subcontractors.
- Provides timely submission of invoices.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with all project participants (e.g., Owner and Owner's representative, design professionals, subcontractors).
- Establishes, manages, and sees that project specific information systems are maintained.
- Coordinates site activities with office activities.
- Communicates schedule revisions to all parties, as appropriate.
- Communicates cost control status and issues to Grunley management in a timely manner.
This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of construction experience. Working knowledge of construction project management software (Procore and P6 scheduling) is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Pay application and Subcontractor Pay Voucher Preparation
Project CPM schedule development, updates, and time impact analysis
Change management process
Material and equipment fabrication & delivery tracking
Subcontract administration and enforcement
Prime contract administration & adherence
Overall project team leadership & mentorship
Complex issue negotiation & resolution
Subcontractor buyout process
Job Status Report, profit plans, and forecasting management
Required EducationBachelor's degree.
Preferred EducationBachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business.
A COVID-19 vaccination is preferred for the position. Grunley will provide reasonable accommodations for disability, pregnancy and religious-based objections in accordance with applicable law. Some projects may require attestation of COVID-19 vaccination status or regular Covid-19 testing.
Grunley Construction Company, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Grunley Construction Company, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?