- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k,
Perform general office duties such as filing, scanning, maintaining records management systems
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails
- Sorting, scanning, verifying incoming/outgoing mailing
- Use Excel to track actions on incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Complete administrative and project assignments as needed
- Data Entry
- Manage calendars/Scheduling Appointments
- Send clear, concise emails and respond in a timely manner
Grubbs CPA Group, PCWhy Work Here?
We are a small CPA firm with a family like atmosphere.
We are a small, traditional CPA firm that is rapidly growing. Our firm specializes in taxation and small business accounting. We value our client relationships and enjoy working together as a team. We are looking for individuals that enjoy learning and aspire to have a career. The ideal candidate must possess a great personality and enjoy interacting and communicating with clients. It is our goal to hire people that exceed client expectations and enhance the future of the firm.
109 Westpark Drive BrentwoodBrentwood, TN