We seek AMAZING, ENGAGING and EXPERIENCED Tutors for our elementary, middle, and high school students.
Tutoring sessions occur at students' homes and at our unique facility in Pacific Palisades.
- Seeking subject matter experts with experience teaching in AT LEAST ONE academic area: language arts, math and/or standardized test preparation--SAT/ACT/HSPT/ISEE or AP exams
- Design and implement lesson plans at various academic levels
- Experience with learning challenges is a plus
· Establish academic goals and milestones with students
· Document and communicate progress reports
- Please only apply if you are interested in tutoring throughout the entire academic year.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching Credential is a plus
- Minimum of one year of teaching/tutoring experience
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Impeccable time management & organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and compellingly
- Reliable transportation and willingness to travel
- Easy access to and proficiency with the internet, email, electronic communications
- Excellent references
- Must pass a background check
- $20 - $40 hour
- Compensation commensurate with experience and subject-matter expertise
- A typical session is 50 minutes
- Performance Bonuses
- Tutoring rate accounts for a session, notes, travel, and communication time
- Send a COVER LETTER describing how you're a strong fit for our organization, with a RESUME outlining your relevant experience and education.
- We are a small company with very high standards. This is reflected in our pay-scale and expectations.
- Please only apply if you are a serious candidate with high standards for professional excellence.
- Please ensure that you meet our requirements (above).
- We look forward to hearing from you.