Office Manager Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To apply you must be GREAT at being a Front Office Manager- Greeting guests, making appointments, developing schedules, answering customer inquiries, handling correspondence, doing paperwork, entering data, and maintaining a professional image.
This position is located in Pacific Palisades.
Searching for a one-of-a-kind.
As a successful candidate, you will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, people-focused, and community-oriented. You will be honest, approachable, reliable, and motivated with a service-oriented attitude. You will balance multiple priorities in a variety of ever-changing situations. We rely on you to be the first touchpoint with the clients so accountability is key.
Bottom line: we share a vision for enriching the lives of our clients and you do too. You carefully orchestrate the client and team experiences every. single. day. You are trustworthy and appreciate the highly interpersonal relationship of this position. You should want to have fun in the job while taking it seriously and being amazing at it.
The nitty-gritty details of your responsibilities and what will make you successful are spelled out below. We encourage you to read them carefully before applying. If, when you've reviewed and re-reviewed the specifics, it sounds like we are talking about you, then don't wait we'd like to hear from you!
Branding knowledge – The savviest candidates for this position will understand that they are actually brand ambassadors, making sure that the company’s character is reflected in the reception area, the visitor experience, and by themselves personally as visitors arrive.
Language skills – Once hired, you will be interacting often with parents and communicating information back and forth between the rest of the staff, therefore the ability to write and speak clearly is paramount.
Industry-specific knowledge – The ideal candidate should be willing to learn about the ins and outs of our education industry if you don’t already and be able to share that knowledge at a moment's notice.
- Task-oriented pays attention to details, systematic, likes structure
- Responsible, dependable, and trustworthy
- Consistently follows procedures and work well under pressure
- A positive attitude and deep commitment to relationship building, follow-up, and customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor
- Above-average computer proficiency. Competence with computers, internet, email, social media, copiers, and multiple line phone system
- An ability to be a team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
- Strong organizational skills. A take-charge attitude, shows initiative, a reliable self-starter & independent worker
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Motivation to be punctual, hardworking, and dependable
- You begin your cover letter by telling us one goal you've set for the new year, the new decade.
- Strong training skills, effective listening skills
- Problem solver, able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to adapt, re-prioritize, and shift focus throughout the day in a quickly changing environment
- Vision and motivation to move up to the next level in the office
- Fast and accurate data entry
Create and maintain relationships with all staff and students by being a warm, welcoming presence at the front desk while providing a celebrity experience to both staff and families.
Must have a reliable car
Ensure that the phone, chats, emails are answered 100% of the time in a quick, warm, and upbeat manner
Assist teachers, parents, and administration in adjusting and maintaining the master schedule
Ensure vendor supplies and "extras" (drinks, snacks for clients) are stocked
Enter and maintain a database of clients and prospects
Continuously enhance companies culture and happiness factor with students and staff
Manage filing system
Complete administrative projects as assigned & within deadlines
Attend and contribute to team meetings
Maintain the office and the center environment in an immaculate and organized condition
Maintain job-related/industry-specific compliance files
Assist in organizing events, event supplies, and promotional material
Develop and email letters to clients for various purposes upon request
Prioritize daily tasks to be proactive in time management
Understand consumer insights and develop actionable strategies that fulfill unmet needs better than our competition
Helps out as needed by performing other related duties that may be required from time to time.
This position is available on a full-time basis.
If you feel you are THE candidate for this position, please apply.
Groza Learning CenterWhy Work Here?
Make a difference in people's lives. Become part of a family. Every day is a new day and it's never the same.
Teaching with Heart and Excellence... Groza Learning Center is a unique PreK-college boutique learning center that provides comprehensive, personalized instruction in-center, online, and in-home in the areas of Subject Tutoring, Test Preparation, Reading, and Homeschool. We are a small, successful, fast-growing company and we love what we do!
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Groza Learning Center