Regional Sales Manager (Central/Midwest Territory)
- $140,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Enjoy getting out in the field and building and maintaining relationships selling B2B
- Are driven by commission earnings potential and strong autonomy
- Have knowledge of the telecom industry (copper or fiber cabling, media conversion)
- Are a natural extrovert with a strength for maintaining relationships and asking for new business
- Grow and expand the company footprint in your territory by maintaining key accounts and growing new customers. Grow and expand your earnings.
Bring your sales acumen and drive to an entrepreneurial environment where you can grow your earnings and impact along with us as a Regional Sales Manager.
Territory: Central and Midwest United States – Dakotas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Ohio (17 total states).
Regional Sales Manager – You Will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential customers and referral partners – you drive your sales playbook, managing your schedule and customer visits, generating leads, qualifying prospects and keeping in touch to foster relationships
- Meet with potential customers (wholesalers and distributors) to educate about our advanced products and technologies
- Demonstrate the value and ROI of our products to customers and channel partners through education, demonstration and follow up
- Build business ecosystem and partner alliances with contractors & integrators through Channel Partner Programs
- Manage 5 existing manufacture rep firms
You will report directly to the VP of Sales, and receive support from the company headquarters support team.
Regional Sales Manager
– Required Skills, Experience & Personality Fit
- Prior experience in a sales role, selling products or services B2B
- Drive – you are motivated by earnings potential, growth, expanding impact and growing with an entrepreneurial company
- Experience utilizing a sales CRM to log information, follow up with leads (we use Salesforce)
- Ability to travel throughout your territory, including overnight travel / clean driving record
- You reside within the sales territory
Regional Sales Manager
– Desired, Not Required
You might be:
- RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) certified
- Experienced with copper, fiber, telecom products
- Experienced in Data Physical Infrastructure connectivity applications and/or IP security infrastructure applications
Compensation base salary $70,000 to $100,000 plus monthly commission earned for sales.
Estimated OTE at 2x base salary (ie: $140,000).
You will work 100% remotely from your home office with frequent travel throughout your sales territory.
You will be provided with company sponsored health insurance, 401k plan with company match, paid holidays, paid time off.
GrowthWise Search PartnersChicago, IL
BusinessView All GrowthWise Search Partners Jobs
Get fresh Regional Sales Manager (Central/Midwest Territory) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.