Our client, Growth Works, is currently seeking to add Case Managers to our team. The role functions to plan and supervise the youth’s delinquency rehabilitation following court, county, and agency guidelines. Desire experienced candidates with prior experience in Juvenile justice case management specific to probation or residential services.
- Must be able to balance needs of family, court and youth in a stressful evolving environment.
- Complete documentation for probation treatment plans, court reports and case notes in appropriate time frames outlined by Wayne County
- Present a professional, knowledgeable and articulate demeanor while representing the agency in delinquency court matters
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with residential and community-based providers regarding the well-being and progress of clients on your caseload
- Travel to facilities, client homes and schools to monitor client progress and behaviors on a weekly basis
- Required Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology.
- Required at least minimum of two years’ experience in working with youth in at-risk populations.
- Prior experience in juvenile justice with court, probational or residential experience highly desired
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a current valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, reliable transportation and automobile insurance which meets the minimum requirements as defined by the agency due to the essential function of this role.
- Initiative, adaptability to changing environments and schedules, while maintaining authority and pro-activity to support clients and court.
- Position requires daytime travel up to 40% in the metro Detroit area; and occasional travel to other locations based on client placements.